- 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil of amber
- Botanical name : Pinus succinifera
- Country of origin : India
Amber essential oil is one of the oldest essential oils in the world, its' use as a trading commodity dates back to 8000 bc. Amber has had various names down the centuries, which includes, 'sunstone', 'stone of victory', 'adornment of the daughters of Rome', and 'gold of the north'. Its English name derives from ancient Arabia where it was burnt as incense and was known as 'anbar' or 'Ambar'.
- Aromatherapy properties: Amber oil is produced from the fossilized sap of the giant prehistoric conifer called, Pinus succinefera. Amber is a fossil resin. The resin flowed out the bark, probably after previous injury, dried up and hardened.
- Uses: An essential oil which is an ingredient in many popular modern-day perfumes. Amber essential oil is calming, and it encourages harmony and balance. Amber is calming for disturbed conditions, restores equilibrium by harmonizing energy imbalance.
- Blends well with: Geranium, pine white, spruce hemlock, cedar wood atlas, myrrh (India), galbanum, frankincense, cypress, clove leaf, anise star , lemon, orange sweet, cistus , rose absolute (morocco), and benzoin.